This unique Multielectrode Array provides endless design alternatives for recording and stimulation protocols.
The design concept allows a large variety of configurations to cater specifically to the researcher’s application and experimental protocol.
- Up to 64 penetrating microelecrodes per array for short-and long-term recording/stimulation.
- Custom microelectrode length between 1-40 mm, including different length within an array.
- Custom spacing between electrodes is in the range of 0.1 - 1mm
- Custom microelectrode impedance for individual electrodes ranges between 10 kΩ - 5 MΩ.
- Custom electrode tip diameter between 1 - 6 µm.
- Custom reference and ground electrodes according to the researcher’s requirements.
- Optionally integrated fiber optic and/or drug delivery cannula.
- Parylene-C electrode insulation.
- Pure Iridium is suggested for chronic stimulation studies.
- Optional polyimide tubing for additional stiffness.
ELECTRODE METAL TYPE
SOME OF OUR MEA CUSTOMERS
|Effective Deep Brain Stimulation Suppresses Low-Frequency Network
Autor(s): George C. McConnell,Rosa Q. So, Justin D. Hilliard, Paola Lopomo, and Warren M. Grill
|Characterizing Effects of Subthalamic Nucleus Deep Brain on Methamphetamine - Parkinsonian Rats
Autor(s): Rosa Q. So, George C. McConnell, Auriel T. August, and Warren M. Grill
|Role of Prefrontal Cortex in Conscious Visual Perception
Autor(s): Camilo Libedinsky and Margaret Livingstone
|Read more MEA publications|