Due to customer demand, Microprobes for Life Science is now offering a selection of 12 standard MWA models featuring our most popular microwire configurations, pre-made and ready for immediate shipment upon order. These arrays use Nickel-Chromium alloy microwires, with proven recording performance superior to stainless steel. Also, as the arrays are manufactured in bulk, we are able to offer them at a significantly lower price than our usual custom-made MWA designs. These arrays are a great option for those needing to do fast pilot studies in rodents on a tight budget.
- The most-affordable alternative for acute-recoding prototcols.
- 8 and 16 channel alternatives.
- Two different wire-length options
- Ni-Cr fine wires, 50 µm diameter.
- 250 µm and 500 µm wire-spacing options.
- One Reference connection integrated within the array.
- One Ground external-wire connection.
MWA NiCr Characteristics
|Works Out of Box (if connector supported)||Requires Adapter|
|8ch connector||AM-Systems, MCS, Plexon, TBSI||AO, Bio-Signal, Blackrock, Neuralynx, Neuronexus, Ripple, TDT|
|16ch connector||AO, AM-Systems, Bio-Signal, Blackrock, MCS, Neuronexus, Plexon, TBSI||Neuralynx, Ripple, TDT|