Programmable Pulse Stimulator
- Master-9 has all the features of Master-8.
- Its touch screen displays all parameters of the channels and a table displaying all the connections between channels.
- All the channels parameters could be set up thru a USB interface with any PC.
- Capable to switch between preprogrammed experiments.
- It includes the Master-9 software, with a powerful scheduler feature to set instructions for different scheduled times.
- The Master-9 software, also included, allows external applications/programs to interface directly with the stimulator (e.g. MATLAB, LABVIEW).
- 9 independent channels with repetitive, single and train outputs.
- Monophasic, biphasic, twin and twin-biphasic pulses.
- Provides random interval times between pulses.
- The user-defined waveforms feature allows the user to download, save and deliver waveforms set by a list of number in a Excel file.
- Allows recording of the membrane potential and deliver the inverted potential.
- All channels operate independently or synchronized to produce complex paradigms.
- Saves up to 9 independent user waveforms, one for each paradigm.
- Able to deliver ramp out of each channel.
- The IN9 input allows the user to record waveforms from external device, save and deliver these waveforms.
- A wide range of time intervals between pulses/trains, from 40 µsec (25,000 PPS) to 3,999 sec (1/3999 PPS).
- Allows modification of parameters while stimulating, without stopping the experiment.
- Simple switch-off stimulation, for immediate, cut off when required.
- Allows programming ∆V steps for each channel, controlling all parameters thru its touch screen or any PC.
Each channel operates within the following ranges:
|Number of Pulses per Train||1||59,990|
|Pulse Duration||4 µsec||3,999 sec|
|Delay Time||4 µsec||3,999 sec|
|Interval Time (1/rate)||40 µsec||3,999 sec|
Three additional outputs deliver programmable combinations of pulses.
110/230 Volt, 50/60 Hz.
Each channel delivers output pulses with amplitudes ranging from -10V to +10V, and with a maximum current of 20mA.
Two Additional Clocks
In addition to its standard 8 channels, Master-9 features 2 internal clocks: The first clock counts the time in seconds up to 24 hours and is used to measure the time elapsed from an event (for example, the beginning of the experiment). The second clock counts the time in tenths of a second up to 1 hour and is used to measure intermediate times.
Master-9 can be mounted on a standard 19-inch rack.
5-year Warranty from A.M.P.I.